Music is Mood booster


When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But when you are sad, you understand lyrics. 
-Anonim-

But this time I’m not sad to listen the music, I’m a happy person.. !
With the music you can show what you feel, when you can’t say anything but with the music it can.
Music is like mood booster, when bored come to you. However when you happy but you listen sad music it’s not mean like what you feel. I think, Everybody know it ;)
When I write this, I can't stop the dance.. I have a special playlist with a cool beat it’s like burn you’re spirit, Just listen with full volume, close you’re eyes and enjoy the music, let’s music shake you’re body hihiihy...

Tone intervals are played like adrenaline, the blood flow so swift flowing arousing.
recommended for joging :D


*Playlist for a while time..*

David Guetta
Titanium (feat Sia) ** my favourite all the time
Sweat (feat Snop Dog)
Nothing Really Matters (feat Will.I.Am)
Little Bad Girls (feat Taio Cruz & Ludacris)
Crank it Up (feat Akon)
I Just Wanna Fuck (feat Timbaland & Dev)
Night Your Life
Repeat (feat Jessie J)

Calvin Harris
She Wolf
We & ll Be coming back
Let Go (feat Ne-Yo)
We Found Love (calvin harris extended mix)

Step Up Revolution (ost)
Far East Movement (feat Justin Bieber & Redfoo)
Feel Alive (Fergie feat Pittbull & dj poet)

LMFAO
Party Rock Anthem
Sexy and I Know it

Flo Rida
Good Feeling
Whistle
Wild Ones (feat Sia)
Good Feeling
In My Mind (feat Georgi Kay)
Sweet Spot (feat Jennifer Lopez)
Club Can’t Handle Me
Jump (feat Nelly Furtado)

Rita Ora
How We Do (Party)
Shine Light

Swedish House Mafia
Every Teardop is Waterfall
Don’t You Worry Child
Antidote



Label: , ,